Re: a command line history

From: Drazen Kacar <dave_at_fly.srk.fer.hr>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:03:55 +0000 (UTC)

NetComrade wrote:
> Too bad there is no port to Solaris :(

What, it doesn't compile? It should be pertable, it's just a tiny wapper around readline. OTOH, on Solaris one should be able to write STREAMS module for the terminal which would do the trick. Maybe it already exists.

But I suppose you only get one-line-at-a-time history, ie. you can't get multiline statement in the multiline buffer when you hit the up arrow key.

--
 .-.   .-.    Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely
(_  \ /  _)   ceremonial.