Re: question about statistics

From: Telemachus <Zaka_at_twibbles.99.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:56:36 -0000

Since the statistics are gathered by running undocumented SQL, and any SQL is itself subject to the mercy of initialization parameters, for example db_multiblock_read_count for the full table scans, then I would say yes... just none that I can think of in 8... The modelling in 9 and 10 ... TYPICAL that kind of thing would affect it though.

Telemachus.... nice to be back !