oracle uplpoad documets and EXPORT PROBLEM (Portal 10g)

From: Radosław G±siorek <rg_at_ambsoft.pl>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:33:18 +0100

Hello

ORACLE PORTAL 10G WITH THE NEWEST PATCH INSTALLED. I'm uploading files to the portal. Data are stored in wwdoc_document$, I need to add some functionality by my/sql in function called from upload form.

I would like to use function like below:

wwdoc_api.move_document(p_name => '121312.gif',

 p_domain => 'SITE',
 p_object_type => 'PAGE',
 p_context_id => 1114,
 p_object_id => 1,
 p_dest_david => null,
 p_expire_seconds => null

 );

to bind upload file with some page.
Im just not sure what must be in p_dest_david.

Over example should bind prevouisly uploaded file ( p_name from portal.wwdoc_document$.NAME)
with PAGE (its id =1) in PAGE GROUP with its id = 1114. This should works but it don't - after calling this example I have PATH_NO_FOUND exception.
I am sure that there is page with id=1 in pagegroup with id =1114 and file '121312.gif',

My purpose is to create relations between documents and pages from this documents was uploaded.
I would like force Oracle Portal to automaticly updates in wwdoc_document$ fileds:
security_object_name
security_object_type
path_id
when something happend with page id.
I know there is such functionality implemented, just look how it works if you add file item, and then add some tabs to the page. Why I need this: I must be sure that all links entered like http://host:7778/pls/portal/docs/PAGE/TEST11/FILENAME in special text areas will be still working after EXPORT from one server to another. So uploaded files must be also exported when pushing export button in Navigator/Page Proups.

there is other way (also not working):
PORTAL.wwdoc_api.assign_path(p_name => file,p_pathid =>pathid) ; - path is correctly asigned
wwdoc_api.update_security_object(p_name => file) - not working :(((

thanks for any suggestions how to resolve export problem for documents , and relations problem for documents and pages.

e-mail: rg_at_xmbsoft.pl

            x->a Received on Mon Nov 15 2004 - 10:33:18 CST