Re: Oracle DB Propagate

From: James <hajaansh_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 16:11:50 +0100

Oracle DB Propagate is a sub application from the Oracle Change Manager. I am using Propagate to transfer database objects from one database to another (previously i tried to use the synchronization tool but that did not work either).

What I probably should have really asked was, who actually uses the OEM manager from Oracle as I always seem to come across problems when using it.

I just wanted to get a general feeling from the well experienced Oracle folk if problems with OEM manager are well known and so therefore it is not used. And if they therefore just use pl/sql plus command line?

It was probably a question that belonged in comp.databases.oracle.tools   (Oops).

Cheers!