Re: RMAN fatal error

From: Demetris <DMina_at_laiki.com>
Date: 8 Nov 2004 07:34:16 -0800

Thanks for your reply!
It is cold backup. But from what I have seen in the RMAN log the datafiles where being backed up at that time. Usually the backups starts at 18:35 and finishes at 19:10 (35 minutes). At 19:09 the error below occured.
That is what is puzzleing me. After the cancel i rerun the backup and and completed sucessfully.