Re: How to run more than 1 report simultaneously?

From: K <kristofvdw_at_matt.es>
Date: 5 Nov 2004 02:25:33 -0800

> Alternatively, create a cluster of Report Server (engines) and
> submit all reports to the cluster_name. The "next" report will
> be sent to the least loaded engine automagically.

I'm so sorry to bother you again, but I have no idea how to create a cluster of report engines nor how to submit reports to it. Could you give me briefly the steps to follow and/or indicate me where I can find documentation on this?

What I'd really like to know also is why the darn Queue Manager isn't creating new queues, when I got maxEngines set to 9!

Thanks,
K Received on Fri Nov 05 2004 - 04:25:33 CST