Re: To the moron who keeps sending me a virus with Daniel's email ID:

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 19:30:51 -0800

Noons wrote:

> I never, ever, ever, open unsolicited or unrecognized
> attachements. No matter what, where or whose.
>
> Better give up now, you're wasting your time...

We've got some moron sending email to the Puget Sound Oracle Users Group, each and every one with a virus: Get about one per day. Last one however was a mistake. The person doing it spoofed CITI Bank on the email address and now the FBI is looking them down.

You can mess with a user group ... but messing with a bank? That was an act of incridble stupidity as it violates US Federal law. ;-)

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington