Oracle 10 install on Linux AS 3 - won't install

From: Mark <google_at_dunn-online.us>
Date: 1 Nov 2004 06:50:48 -0800

We are attempting an Oracle 10G install on a Linux AS 3.0 box. This is a new box, with no existing software (other then the OS) on it. We've created the oracle account, set the kernel parameters as recommended, etc. When we attempt to run runInstall, it verifies that the parameters are correct, then simply exits back to the OS. No error message.. No warnings... Nothing. No window ever appears...

   Any ideas? Received on Mon Nov 01 2004 - 08:50:48 CST