Stored Procedures and DEFAULT values for parameters

From: Martijn Tonies <m.tonies_at_upscene_nospam_.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 14:15:37 +0100

Hi there,

I cannot seem to figure out if a procedure parameter can have a default value, eg something like:

create procedure def_test (pin_1 int default 4) as
<stuff>

It seems to compile, but...

If this is accepted, the default value doesn't seem to show up in ALL_ARGUMENTS.DEFAULT_VALUE

Any idea what I'm doing wrong, if anything?

I seem to remember that this could be done...

--
With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Server.