Re: Stored Proc Compilation Error

From: dc <w5ww_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 22 Oct 2004 12:38:22 -0700

Brian,

Thanks for confirming my results. I think you are correct about this being a PL/SQL bug as that I have 45 other tables that I am able to do this without generating a compiler error.

Guess I can escalate this to our Oracle support representative.

Best Regards - DC Received on Fri Oct 22 2004 - 14:38:22 CDT