Re: OMLET v4.1: Oracle Monitoring Done Right http://www.om1et.org

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 07:17:14 +1000

Ed prochak wrote:

> Dear Amjad Daoud
>
> I've never seen a real vendor continually ignore the wishes of his
> potential customers the way you do.
>
> It make me wonder:
>
> Possibility #1 You must get paid by the download.
> In which case you don't really care how many licenses are eventually
> purchased. You have no financial investment in the long term success
> of the company.
>
> Possibility #2 You are a hacker.
> The download is a trojan horse program to grant you access to lots of
> ORACLE databases with lots of juicy account numbers.
>
> You must have enough "beta testers" (victims) by now.
> So fess up, is it #1 or #2?
>
> Ed

Ed: the entire group has been studiously avoiding replying to Omlet's posts for about 6 weeks now and (at least in my estimation) the noise level emanating from his direction has definitely dropped accordingly.

Please do us all a favour. Don't reply to his posts. And certainly don't try and engage him in dialog.

If we all cross our fingers and click our heels... well, who knows: maybe he'll get run over by a bus or something.

Regards
HJR Received on Wed Oct 20 2004 - 16:17:14 CDT