Database Sync doubt

From: Praveen <spraveen2001_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 13 Oct 2004 22:56:10 -0700

Hi All,

We are developing a billing system project. for which front-end is java and backend we are using 10G. Initially we have to deploy the application in two different places. Apart from these 2 places, there will be one central database also. In All the three places, the same application is same and database also same. Now, We wanted to sync the data between these three database in three different places. Means, at any point of time, all three database should have the same data.

Can anyone please tell how should i approach to this data sync with three database?

Thanks,
Praveen Received on Thu Oct 14 2004 - 00:56:10 CDT