Re: Upload file for Text item - is it allowed - It WORKS!

From: Radosław G±siorek <szczurak_at_wp.pl>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 11:04:12 +0200

....I've checked it and I works. I can simple call procedure modify_item_post_upload with file name from wwdoc_document table as parameter p_file_name of modify_item_post_upload procedure.

Does anyone knows is it save ??
I'm asking becouse in documentation is written that this parameter is allowed only for Items of File type.

Thanks

bye

Użytkownik "Radosław G±siorek" <szczurak_at_wp.pl> napisał w wiadomo¶ci news:ck5jpj$mq8$1_at_achot.icm.edu.pl...