ORA-03115

From: kokoiski <kokoiski_at_gmail.com>
Date: 29 Sep 2004 00:01:18 -0700

Hi,

We have two intances on our Oracle 9i server and one is for development and the other is our production database the only difference between the two is the optimizer, one is using CHOOSE and the other is using FIRST_ROWS and the one with CHOOSE has an error ORA-03115 when we execute the same application on the other instance that has an optimizer set to FIRTS_ROWS it did not produce the error. Any idea how to fix the problem?

Thank you in advance. Received on Wed Sep 29 2004 - 02:01:18 CDT