How to check if I have use the Enterprise Edition features?

From: Joe <yung103_at_netvigator.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 02:08:51 +0900

Hi All,

I have a Database (Oracle 7.3 Enterprise Edition) on Unix. Now I want to migrate it to Oracle 9.2 Standard Edition on Linux.

I want to check, if the original Database use some Enterprise Edition features which will not be available in Oracle 9.2 Standard Edition, hence make the migration impossible.

Can anyone teach me how to check?

Thanks in advanced.

Joe Received on Thu Sep 16 2004 - 12:08:51 CDT