Re: How to check if I have use the Enterprise Edition features?

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 20 Sep 2004 17:13:18 -0700

"Joe" <yung103_at_netvigator.com> wrote in message news:<cickrv$lp8129_at_imsp212.netvigator.com>...
> Hi All,
>
> I have a Database (Oracle 7.3 Enterprise Edition) on Unix.
> Now I want to migrate it to Oracle 9.2 Standard Edition on Linux.
>
> I want to check, if the original Database use some Enterprise Edition
> features which will not be available in Oracle 9.2 Standard Edition, hence
> make the migration impossible.

I don't think there was anything in 7.3 that is not in SE. All the optional things are "new features" with 8 and above, I believe.

> Can anyone teach me how to check?

http://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/ml2_documents.showFrameDocument?p_database_id=NOT&p_id=269040.1

(You need support to get to that link. Support is how you check. You can also see new features listings in the Oracle docs.)

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
http://catless.ncl.ac.uk/Risks/23.53.html#subj2