Re: oradim - return codes??

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 23:02:38 GMT

Howard J. Rogers wrote:

> You can talk!
>
> I had not heard of Lilypond, and wished I had as soon as I saw it.

My other life includes music, so I needed to learn engraving to support transposition.

THAT took me down the Lilypond path, which in turn got me settled into SuSE (being the only distro at that time to include the right version of lily) several years ago

BTW - Lily has a steep curve ... let me know if you want a bootstrap.

> The site you posted on large numbers was fascinating.

Sideline from being a semi-retired EE

> You seem to have a plethora of really interesting links to share. Do you
> actually do any real work??

Nah! Oracle & general IT consulting/training, while occasionally frustrating, ain't work. Is it?

My preferred job is 'pointer to information', sort of a semi-intelligent hyperlink. Received on Wed Sep 15 2004 - 18:02:38 CDT