Re: MTS and Memory

From: Dave <david.best_at_gmail.com>
Date: 9 Sep 2004 13:41:29 -0700

Listen, if I wanted some criticism i'd talk to my wife or manager. But quite frankly i'm not going to listen to any advice from a person who obiviously doesn't understand what they are talking about. (Based on your followup post to Chuck..) So keep your scarcastic half assed comments to yourself.

Sheesh, i'm asking a generic question, so i'm looking for a generic answer.. Received on Thu Sep 09 2004 - 15:41:29 CDT