Re: Oracle Awards: Oustanding SPAM SPAM SPAM

From: omletv4 <notrolls_at_notrolls.omlet.org.notrolls>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 16:03:38 -0400

Lil is my ex, Jarrel, something you can check in Conroe, Texas records (Montgomery County). And she owns 50% of the corporation. The web site is hosted by yahoo and is built using their templates and images using page builder. That is why it is primitive; no login's, no user tracking, etc. However, we will be hosting our web site using our servers soon. So unless instructed by Yahoo or that the web site is moved from their servers, I suggest you to shut up.

Now Stanford Information Technology, Inc was bought by Tera Knowledge Systems, Inc. which is incorporated in Texas; something you can check!

Now the guy who wrote the OMLET software decided to password protect it; probably the downloads consumed the bandwidth or something; now I wonder how would we screw his company and software!