sqlldr

From: karolina <rallykarro_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 29 Aug 2004 14:56:57 -0700

Hi,

I have a text file descibing 3 columns in the format of: car1;volvo;1234,34
car2;saab;4567,34
.
.

I want to load this into a table in oracle with sqlldr. The last colomn in the text file is the price with decimals. The last column in my table is a number(10,2) and as I understand oracle does not accept a decimal number if the decimals are separated with a ,(comma) instead of a .(dot)
How can I in my control file make it work when inserting the price? Do I have to convert the price before insert and how do I do that?

thanks

Karolina Received on Sun Aug 29 2004 - 16:56:57 CDT