OT : NIS experts, please get in touch

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 13:04:24 +1000

Apologies to the group for making this request. It has also been made in a more appropriate group, but I know some of the people here better than I do some of the people there.

Are there any NIS experts in the audience, please?

If so, please get in touch with me at hjr_at_dizwell.com

Regards
HJR Received on Thu Aug 26 2004 - 22:04:24 CDT