Help with comparing two databases (a newbie? question)

From: Andrzej <andrzeju_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 25 Aug 2004 05:09:38 -0700

Hello,

I need to compare two databases/schemas from different servers. Unfortunately the database names are the same. Does anybody know how to do it using OEM? Oracle wants to have different database names. I'm using Oracle 9i 9.2.0.5.

Thank you for any help.

Andrzej Urbanowicz Received on Wed Aug 25 2004 - 07:09:38 CDT