Re: Looking for Howard Roger's RAC Article

From: Glen A Stromquist <glen_stromquist_at_no_spam_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 16:41:51 GMT

Norman Dunbar wrote:
> In article <4129b2e0$0$10347$afc38c87_at_news.optusnet.com.au>,
> hjr_at_dizwell.com says...
>

>>I daren't ask what you *thought* I looked like!

snip

Kinda funny, one of the few times I was even *close* on my mental picture of what someone I havent seen looks like, although I usually have a couple of different images in mind, the other image of Howard I had conjured up was a curmudgeonly old professor type complete with lowered spectacles and unkempt beard! (sorry Howard)

And here he is almost 10 years my junior! (and looking like it too, I might add)

cheers Received on Mon Aug 23 2004 - 11:41:51 CDT