Re: Shared Pool: Can it be filled *over* 100% ?

From: omlet v4 <teraknowledgesystems_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 21 Aug 2004 11:32:08 -0700

fitzjarrell_at_cox.net (David Fitzjarrell) wrote in message news:<9711ade0.0408210640.2b210e9e_at_posting.google.com>...
> "omlet" <notrolls_at_notrolls.omlet.org.notrolls> wrote in message news:<f7aaec23ca787d07782640173c07490d_at_localhost.talkaboutdatabases.com>...
>
> > Thank you David for point this out! We use omlet$ views so as you control
> > the level of access you give to OMLET account. To access x$ you would need
> > some privilages other than select any and create session.
>
> > David,
> >
> > omlet$ views are meant to hide the x$tables they are using and used just
> > in case Oracle changes the x$ names or structure.
> >

> I wish you would make up your mind as to why your arrogance is
> necessary for this OMLET fiasco to function. Apparently you cannot
> decide WHICH answer to provide, since you can't accept someone else
> being correct.
>
> David Fitzjarrell

David,

Are you sure you have a brain?! If so, please turn it on. You trashed the product, so why should you care?

If you like, I can get you involved as a lead in the OMLET development: Let us assume I did. NOW your ass if FIRED! something you experienced before.

cheers,
Amjad Received on Sat Aug 21 2004 - 13:32:08 CDT