Adding rollback

From: bw <bunjibry_at_gmail.com>
Date: 16 Aug 2004 13:58:33 -0700

I have inherited a 9.2.0 database where the only rollback segments that exist are what was created for SYSTEM. Can I get away with adding the needed rollback segments (RBS01... etc.) to the init.ora, creating them in the existing RBS tablespace? Once this has been completed do I then bounce the instance so they are recognized via the init.ora? Received on Mon Aug 16 2004 - 15:58:33 CDT