OCCI vs OCI

From: Gama Franco <gama_franco_at_clix.pt>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 16:23:24 +0100

Hi,

I'm developing an application in Oracle 10g, and it is part of the requirements an Interface in C++ under Linux. Since there are two libraries that I can use to interact with Oracle in C++ there are a couple of questions that I would like to make:

Best regards,

   Gama Franco Received on Mon Aug 16 2004 - 10:23:24 CDT