Issues with deploying web application using Oracle Enterprise Manager

From: KUMAR <dreamchap_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12 Aug 2004 19:59:37 -0700

Hi,

I am using Oracle 9iAS and deploying web application using OEM. I experience a strange problem while redeploying my web application. All my changes to JSP files are compiled and loaded after redeploying. But changes made to my packages (Java classes) is not compiled. When I access my application I can see changes to JSP, but changes made to java classes is not working, it some how uses old instance of the classes. Even after bouncing instance/restarting the application, did not help.

I guess some one might have gone through this issue already. Any suggestion on this matter would be of great help. Thanks in advance.

kumar Received on Thu Aug 12 2004 - 21:59:37 CDT