Re: installing oracle on LINUX SUSE 9.1 book Version

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 07:49:52 +1000

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:15:27 GMT, Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_yahoo.net> wrote:

> Noons wrote:
>
>>> actually. Dizwell Informatics is out of business, as of yesterday
>>> IIRC,
>
>>> its content. But that is taking time. I am also out of work at the
>>> moment, obviously, so if it takes much money, it's going to take a LOT
>>> of time.
>>
>> Hang in there, Howard. Anything you need just yell.
>>

> Ditto.
>
> Do you still get to monitor their info@ mail line?

Not info@, nor admin@, nor anything but hjr@, and there's no telling how long that will be true for either (depends if I can get the website transferred 100%).

So, apologies... but if you've sent something to one of those accounts, you'd better re-send it to me directly. Unless, of course, it was a request for a booking, in which case: too late!!

Regards
HJR Received on Wed Aug 11 2004 - 16:49:52 CDT