Re: parameterized views

From: Ernest Morariu <ernest_at_gesora.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:09:36 +0200

> I don't know what your problem is. You asked for parameterized
> views. Maybe you could step back and just tell us what it is
> you are trying to do.

Ok, maybe(initially) I didn't explain myself very clear, but that doensn't matter because in my previous post I changed a litle the subject of this thread.
I was asking to you :
"Galen, please tell me if the following "template" could be good for creating a
tabel function : ..."

Putting in other words, the "model" I presented in my previous post could be good for a function that wants to return a resultset/table ?

ernest