Re: Is Raid 5 really that bad for Oracle?

From: omlet <notrolls_at_notrolls.omlet.org.notrolls>
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 14:18:10 -0400

Yeah Girlie Galen! I think you are right Doubling his mama was really dumb. Doing you being as wide as the grand canyon might very well prove?! Guess?!

You guessed IT! Dumber. Last time I asked you to open up; I was not trying to get my balls in? I was yelling to get Danny's smashed ball out! Received on Sat Aug 07 2004 - 13:18:10 CDT