What Java tools/application should I use for this... pls help..

From: Krist <xtanto_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 5 Aug 2004 23:11:17 -0700

Hi All,

We need to build Java based application on Oracle /AIX. It is a Human Resources Application, here is the system requirements :
- some module need to be run from many remote location from all over
the country
- remotely, user must be able to display,insert/update/delete data

From the requirement, Here is the question : (Assuming Oracle Form & Report is not the options)

Thank you for your help and Info,
xtanto Received on Fri Aug 06 2004 - 01:11:17 CDT