Re: Dynamic SGA and pinned

From: Jack <none_at_noe.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 07:33:23 GMT

When
SQL> sho sga

Total System Global Area 1888562788 bytes

Fixed Size                   458340 bytes
Variable Size            1803550720 bytes
Database Buffers           83886080 bytes
Redo Buffers                 667648 bytes
SQL> Oracle.exe size is about 400Mb so it DOES NOT steals all of  its memory from the operating system .