Re: Latch free waits..

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 13:03:39 -0400

On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 17:17:06 +0100, Norman Dunbar wrote:

> The problem is, what happens if the OP is running MTS - it's a hell of a
> jigsaw effort to find all the trace files and stich them together in the
> right order - I know, I've had to do it :o(

No, it isn't. It's actually extremely trivial:

trcsess output=/tmp/mytrace.trc session=sid.serial#

The command above will combine all trace files for the session into a single file which can then be further analyzed. What is so complicated about that?

--
A city is a large community where people are lonesome together.