Re: Control File Sequential Read - top wait

From: David Fitzjarrell <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 22 Jul 2004 08:11:42 -0700

"omlet" <notrolls_at_notrolls.omlet.org.notrolls> wrote in message news:<debe02c8476f944b24307befeeff57fc_at_localhost.talkaboutdatabases.com>...
> If you ask David Fitz***, he would tell you that this is normal. Then when
> your waits hit 90 seconds and your instnace crash; and you get the boots;

From the information presented I cannot tell if it's 'normal' or not, however I would suspect it isn't, unless there are nologging LOB transactions occurring. This is well covered in the link Anurag posted, so why repeat information?

> If the stock market crashes again due to some funds investing in you
> company; then pls record my warning and tell David to beam herself to
> hell!

Prove any of that 'stock market crash' nonsense if you can, and, since you cannot I shall be investigating the possibility of a libel suit against you. You should be easy to find and sue.

> If you want to check similar situation; go to metalink and search on the
> words of your title.

Just like you do, and purport that the responses are yours. Sop lying to people about what you know and for whom you've worked. It only goes as evidence against you.

David Fitzjarrell Received on Thu Jul 22 2004 - 10:11:42 CDT