Re: Control File Sequential Read - top wait

From: omlet <notrolls_at_notrolls.omlet.org.notrolls>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 06:56:43 -0400

Ok; control files are not the first; you have attacked OMLET use of shared cursors set to FORCE. My answer was and still eat sh** and shut up; because there may be may be someone who knows slightly more than you.

Well let me make another bet: Do you know what you have in common with opiosq, opicca, opiexe, opifch or kernel calls kkspsc, kksumc, kkspfx, kkspin?

the first four are the dicks that banged you shared azz; the last four are the ones that banged your mother cusorit.

Actually sharing such a shared objects
- requires shared lock;

do the above till your mother cursorit is willing and dripping; lock it in breakable-share mode.

on every dip, pin in S mode; do cleanups; if the dick slips signal an error if mid-fetch;

keep doing this till you and your mama scream.

Woho; what an overhead with this crappy PLSQL (untyped)

Or of course you can set cursor sharing to force and gang bang the hookers!

Disclaimer: This is not related to any product whatsoever; all names are fictional and do not relate to any real life objects Received on Sun Jul 25 2004 - 05:56:43 CDT