Urgent : OS Block header size on solaris 8 (convert raw device to filesystem using dd)

From: Rakesh <grora_at_indiatimes.com>
Date: 7 Jul 2004 09:31:50 -0700

Hi,
We need to convert oracle datafiles raw devices to filesystem. Environment: Oracle 8.1.7 on solaris 8.
Our unix team is unable to tell the value of os block header size to be used for skip/iseek parameter of "dd" command. could someone please help.

Thanks,
Rakesh Received on Wed Jul 07 2004 - 11:31:50 CDT