SMON oflining

From: Gordon <gordon_t_wu_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2004 18:55:08 -0400

Platform: Oracle 10g on RedHat Adv Server 3.

A snapshoot of the alert log:

SMON offlining US=12
Freeing IMU pool for usn 12
SMON offlining US=13
Freeing IMU pool for usn 13

Can anyone tell me what does the above msg mean? Google seems to be telling me that this is another form of ORA-1555 (snapshot too old).
However, I do not believe I have roll-back segment problem.

I am using automatic undo managment, and a query on v$undostat shows that expired blocks (unxpblkreucnt) are consistently 0.

Thanks

Gordon Received on Tue Jul 06 2004 - 17:55:08 CDT