IMPORT DATA FROM TXT FILE

From: MARA80 <maragiunta_at_email.it>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 23:36:04 GMT

Hi, I'm discovering Oracle 8i Database just now and I'm trying to praticize the best I can.
But I'm at beginnings and everything seems to me very hard. I have to import in a Oracle DB a txt file (formatted) and I have to create a table with it.
Which is the right code to solve this problem? Received on Wed Jun 30 2004 - 18:36:04 CDT