Re: Stored procedure compilation problem

From: Tony Dare <tonydare_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 16:24:16 -0700

kglr.sql is an an old name for what is now called catrpc.sql - which is located in $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin. Guess they haven't changed the code in the error handlers.

It's supposed to be run from catproc.sql when the database is created. You could try running it again, but the objects it creates are likely already there, for the reason just stated.

As others have already said, it's most probably a problem between Jdeveloper and the database. Jdeveloper 9i is certified for use against   8.1.7.4 databases (not that that means it will *always* work correctly, but your chances are better), which would likely fix little problems like this.

Cheers,

td