Re: OMLETv4 The Ultimate Instance Monitor

From: Howard J. Rogers <hjr_at_dizwell.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 05:09:28 +1000

"Norman Dunbar" <Norman_at_JUNKTHISBIT.Bountiful.Demon.co.uk> wrote in message

> Likewise. BTW, I dropped you an email in response to your last query
> 'are you still available for emails' in a post about three (?) weeks
> ago - did you get it.

I don't think I did... sorry. Can you resend?

>I sent it to your posting address above to let
> you have my home and work emails - just in case.

Very kind of you, as ever.

> Nice E-Book by the way, very handy. It has been well received (and
> downloaded) by the other DBAs here. Thanks.

Oh good... I honestly thought, why bother with 9i? But the fact that Dizwell is out of bandwidth for June means I was wrong. Now I know it was all your DBAs' fault!! Something will have to be done about that, but probably not until I get back from the hols in the States (August).

Regards
HJR Received on Mon Jun 28 2004 - 14:09:28 CDT