Re: OMLETv4 The Ultimate Instance Monitor

From: Norman Dunbar <Norman_at_JUNKTHISBIT.Bountiful.Demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 15:21:48 +0100

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 17:53:10 +1000, "Howard J. Rogers" <hjr_at_dizwell.com> wrote:

>"Norman Dunbar" <Norman_at_JUNKTHISBIT.Bountiful.Demon.co.uk> wrote in message
>
>> PS. All spelling mistakes in this post are deliberate !
>>

>Norman, is that disclaimer copyrighted? I think I might steal it and make it
>my own, anyway!!

Feel free. I don't mind.

>Good to see you back, anyway. It has been an awfully long time, I think.

I'm still limited by 'circumstances' - but I can occasionally sneak around the side of the firewall. I'm currently on dial-up on the laptop which works, albeit slowly.

It's good to be back though.

>Best Regards
>HJR
Likewise. BTW, I dropped you an email in response to your last query 'are you still available for emails' in a post about three (?) weeks ago - did you get it. I sent it to your posting address above to let you have my home and work emails - just in case.

Nice E-Book by the way, very handy. It has been well received (and downloaded) by the other DBAs here. Thanks.

Cheers,
Norm.

Remove the obvious bit to reply to my email address. Received on Mon Jun 28 2004 - 09:21:48 CDT