Wrapped stored procedure

From: Alan <wangxianlg_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 28 Jun 2004 07:42:59 -0700

I tried to modify my stored procedure after I wrapped it. Database gives me the error message. Then I tried to drop the stored procedure which I wrapped. Database gives me the error message as follow:

internal or fatal error
ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [16201], [], [], [], [], [], [], []
Current SQL statement for this session:

Please help me out how to drop the stored procedure which has been wrapped

Thanks

Alan Received on Mon Jun 28 2004 - 09:42:59 CDT