Re: Beginner: Silent install. on HACMP cluster

From: Ronald Rood <devnull_at_ronr.nl>
Date: 23 Jun 2004 06:13:04 -0700

"Lars Hansen" <lass_at_image.dk> wrote in message news:<40d6d216$0$324$4d4eb98e_at_read.news.dk.uu.net>...
> I am trying to install Oracle 9.2 on i AIX server with HACMP Cluster.
>
> When I launch the installer i get the following error:
>
> No forced value specified for the variable CLUSTER_NODES, associated with
> property ClusterNodes, in dialog Cluster Node Selection.
>
> I have put CLUSTER_NODES="server1" in the file 9204.server.rsp
>
> What did I miss?

Do you have the correct version of HACMP installed ? I have spent quite a while before I descovered that we had HACMP instead of HACMP/es installed. The es could better be bold and in uppercase ... (Enhanced Scalability)

regards,
Ronald.

http://ronr.nl/unix-dba Received on Wed Jun 23 2004 - 08:13:04 CDT