Beginner: Silent install. on HACMP cluster

From: Lars Hansen <lass_at_image.dk>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 14:18:30 +0200

I am trying to install Oracle 9.2 on i AIX server with HACMP Cluster.

When I launch the installer i get the following error:

No forced value specified for the variable CLUSTER_NODES, associated with property ClusterNodes, in dialog Cluster Node Selection.

I have put CLUSTER_NODES="server1" in the file 9204.server.rsp

What did I miss?

--
Lars Hansen