Re: O-O- that backfired

From: Joel Garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 18 Jun 2004 12:10:47 -0700

gnuoytr_at_rcn.com (robert) wrote in message news:<da3c2186.0406170832.287c57a3_at_posting.google.com>...

> now the java twinks think they have invented something brave and new
> in XQUERY, XPATH, and the like. all they've done is make an attempt to
> build relational navigation on top of a hierarchical data structure.
> no matter how much they kick and scream, won't work.

Hey, I worked on several R's on top of H's, they worked just fine, until they eventually got replaced by native R's. Hadda start somewhere, the scenery was different in the early '80s.

Let 'em fail if they must. The real problem is in defining failure.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
Watch out for that coral...