ORA-01547: warning: RECOVER succeeded but OPEN RESETLOGS

From: yls177 <yls177_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 14 Jun 2004 00:56:04 -0700

i add a datafile to my production and did the same with my standby. afterwhich, i synch back them but get the below

ORA-01547: warning: RECOVER succeeded but OPEN RESETLOGS would get error below
ORA-01194: file 1 needs more recovery to be consistent ORA-01110: data file 1: '/oracle/SID/data1/system_1/system.data1'

the log sequence in my production and standby servers are the same and my archive log list shows the same sequence as well as given further confirmation by my alert file.

is there any cause for alarm? Received on Mon Jun 14 2004 - 02:56:04 CDT