Re: Unicode stuff

From: FM <fabrizio.magni_at_mycontinent.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 19:43:24 GMT

For linux (and some unix) try "locale".

For chcp there is a good note on metalink (179133.1). It solved a lot of my character set issues (and I discovered that windows has two different settings for the characterset: registry for GUI and user/system environment for DOS emulation).

I hope I didn't write anything naive (usually I read HJR's posts... I don't give advices)
FM

--

Fabrizio Magni

fabrizio.magni_at_mycontinent.com