Re: database market share 2003

From: Andrew Hamm <ahamm_at_mail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 11:42:34 +1000

Daniel Morgan wrote:

> Then we can all get back to postings about things of import such as
> Pink Floyd vs. Bach.

Couldn't we just do this anyway? Don't you all know the second law of Usenet?

Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you are still retarded.

I'm waiting to see who's going to be the first to lose the argument according to Godwin's Law (first law of Usenet).

Take it offline or meet for a macho-cafe-latte-decaf-muggachino in a Starbucks somewhere, so you can sort out this vital issue once and for all.

Is c.d.i destined to become a desolate wasteland of pointless arguments and whingers pining for the good old days? Received on Thu Jun 10 2004 - 20:42:34 CDT