CU lock type

From: NetComrade <andreyNSPAM_at_bookexchange.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2004 17:37:51 GMT

Does anyone knows when this occurs?

We had an issue today when such a lock has been 'held' for a few mins, and other sessions were requesting the same resource in 'exclusive' mode. Restarting app servers seemed to remove the problem.

There isn't much information on this type of lock on Metalink besides that it's a lock for "Cursor bind"

I don't have much more info on the lock, except that v$lock.id1 was -2060275828

Thanks.
We use Oracle 8.1.7.4 on Solaris 2.7 boxes remove NSPAM to email Received on Wed Jun 09 2004 - 12:37:51 CDT