Re: database market share 2003

From: Noons <wizofoz2k_at_yahoo.com.au.nospam>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 20:54:40 +1000

Blair Adamache allegedly said,on my timestamp of 8/06/2004 3:05 AM:

> I have NEVER said that DB2 was the same code base on zOS (MVS) as it is
> on Linux/UNIX/Windows. I have NEVER said that DB2 is the same code base
> on zOS, VM and AS/400. I am willing to send you all newsgroup postings I
> made in 2001 if you feel a need to verify (as long as you promise to use
> them for nothing else).

Deal. Send me an email to the addy below and I'll send you a real addy to email the messages zipped. You got my word. I can't retrieve earlier than a certain point in that thread in google, for some weird reason.

Oh yes, I have removed informix from this reply as the folks there were getting rattled.

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto